20 January 2007

No Art Today....


Today I am going to Barwon Heads with the family for a weekend. We are staying with our ex-neighbours who are absolutely gorgeous. I am so looking forward to catching up with them. They moved a few years ago to Barwon Heads, a coastal town.

On a down side, I am a bit sad because I won't be able to do any drawing/art/craft this weekend, one just can't do it when visiting people. I don't think I have had a break for a few weeks so I will be very edgy.

Anyway, off we go....

2 comments:

J C said...

Hoping you enjoy your little vacation. Next time go ahead and take your sketch pad. You might want to sketch your friends flowerpots, or their coastal view,or, or, or..are you missing your drawing pad?......heeeheee just teasing you!

Pam Aries said...

I was gonna say what Judie already said! ha! Have fun...but create whilst having fun!