29 May 2007

Goodies in the Mail

Today I received the beautiful Celtic Goddess Brighid from Gemma. Unfortunately the scan doesn't do her justice - she is amazing and has the most lovely red hair and beautiful beads. Gemma, she's just gorgeous - thank you very much. xo.
I also received this gorgeous notebook, decorated by Claire - you are extremely talented, it is wonderful. And as an extra bonus, Claire sent me some of her felted beads - I love them too Claire. Thanks again, xo.

I really have been spoilt today.


2 comments:

Lila Rostenberg said...

The doll looks wonderful! (I'm expecting mine from you any day now...we had a postal holiday yesterday.) Your new journal is very pretty. It is good to be spoiled!

gma said...

Liz....a few things about Brighid I forgot to say....her face is gold to reflect the fire of her hair....and I did dress her warmly since it is Autumn in Southern Hemisphere.
xo