23 December 2007

Some more newly finished craft



A 2008 calendar, the other six months are on the reverse side. Each month is represented by a photo (mainly of my children) and each important date on the month is marked with a diamente.








Here is a closeup of my Christmas tree and if you look hard enough on the left hand side you will see a lace Christmas cone I made- it's hiding because it's far from perfect :(









In 2007 I participated in the wonderful TAST challenge. I chose do to the sample stitches on this piece of hand felted fabric. Next year it is a "Take it Further" challenge - for details go to
http://sharonb.wordpress.com/take-it-further-challenge/

2 comments:

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Merry Christmas!
Your blog has brought me much inspiration over the past year. Thank you so much for sharing.
Susan
PS I really like your stitch samples on the felt, especially the hanging device. Excellent work. The calendar also gives wonderful insight to your family and the things that truly matter; but, I also clicked to your profile and noticed a book title: Mao's Last Dancer. This book is being passed around Birmingham Royal Ballet and I was given the opportunity to read it a few weeks ago while visiting my son who dances there. It was absolutely moving. I cried so many times for so many reasons. It is being made into a movie!

Vivian said...

very creative sampler!