10 February 2007

Friend

I made this for a very dear friend of mine. Whilst the design is not my original idea (I'm sorry but I can't remember where I saw it, thus can't give credit at the moment) I have modified it a little and made it for my friend.

I am worried she may not like it or it may not be her "thing". Like me, she is a perfectionist, and this is not perfect, and she is extremely fussy. However I wanted to give her something special to let her know I do think of her and value our friendship.

6 comments:

gma said...

That is so special. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Lila Rostenberg said...

I love the idea of using the face that way...I have a similar one for molding doll faces!
She should love it and treasure you!

Doreen G said...

What's not to love about it -it is adorable and made with so much love how could she not like it.

Miss Robyn said...

I think that anything made from the heart is perfect! xox

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I think it's really special, whether you are a perfectionist or not - I'll bet you cherish anything someone would make for you right? So I am sure she will feel the same way. It's lovely and will be cherished!
XO

Lisa said...

If she doesn't like it, you can send it to Roanoke. hehe